Free Woody's Traction Sales Tools
As a successful salesperson, your time is valuable. We have put together a list of tools and resources so when you walk into a dealership-you are already a Woody's traction expert. You can answer all their questions and show them Woody's complete line of traction products. Send us your questions in the form below.
No Hype - Great Products and Even Better Service
Reasons a Dealership would want to buy Woody's studs and runners from you.
1) No Hassle Warranty Policy - I know everyone says that, but we've been doing it for over 40 years. You can call us direct. Anyone answering the phone can help with warranty questions. Call Us - We'll Listen and Take Care of It !
2) Free Stuff - We have lots of specialized knowledge to share with you.
- Application Guide Easiest way to find the right stud and runner & accessory part numbers. Tell the parts department and floor sales person to create a direct link to Woody's Traction Application Guide on their computers, phones or tablets. We can help, contact Larry Tiede for assistence in creating a visable link to our digital Traction Application Guide.
- Technical Tips - We have lots of specialized knowledge to share. Let the dealership know, Woody's continually updates thier site with new information about snowmobiles.
- Template Patterns with instructions how to use them. Downloadable template patterns. Woody's technicians will help them with stud patterns.
- Stud and Runner Installation Instructions - guide to show you what tools are needed and the steps how to install studs correctly. For the do-it-yourselfer that buys Woody's studs and runners.
- Ask The Experts - Let your dealer know, Woody's is just a or email away. We have technical assistence available year round-ready to help. Call Woody's Tech Line: (+1(989) 689-4911 ext. 450