|“Scheuring Speed Sports has partnered with Woody’s Traction products for the past thirty five years. Our success comes from a hardworking team and using products that perform in extreme environments. We have had great success with all of the Woody’s Traction products including studs, carbides, and backer plates to name a few. Woody’s is a company that puts pride in its products and I am proud to be a partner with Woody’s. I look forward to the next thirty five years.”
Scheuring Speed Sports
Woody's race team has included the greatest racers in snowmobile history; Corey Davidson, Brian Musselman, Blair Morgan, Gabe Bunke, Ryan Faust, Tim Bender and Dave Wahl. Champions like Levi LaVallee and Matt Schulz choose Woody's for their traction products.
2018-2019 Sponsorship Program
(July 1, 2018 – May 31, 2019)
- April 1, 2018 - Ready, set, go! Racers may begin applying to Team Woody's for the 2018-19 season.
- June 1, 2018 - Team Woody's 2017-18 Sponsorship Program ends. Your 50% discount code is deactivated.
- July 1, 2018 - Racers accepted into Team Woody's can begin using their 2018-19 discount code.
- June 1, 2019 - Team Woody's 2018-19 Sponsorship Program ends. Your 50% discount code is deactivated.
About Team Woody's
Team Woody's is a sponsorship program to support snowmobile racers. Those who apply and are accepted into the program receive 50% off MSRP through Woody's Online Competion Store. Woody's does this to support the sport of snowmobiling and help reduce some of the cost associated.
- Questions regarding Team Woody's can be directed to Bobbi Jo: email@example.com | 989.689.4911
- Product questions can be submitted to Woody's Technical Support: Ask the Experts
Racer Program and License Agreement
The information you disclose as a member of Team Woody's may be used for Woody's advertising purposes. Your contact information, including email, will not be shared with a third party.
Woody's Competition Catalog
Race Product Flyers
2017-18 Competition Flyers
Traction products appropriate for:
- Grass Drags
- Hill Climb / Drags
- Cross Country
Woody's Supports Organized Racing and Trail Riding.
Snowmobile Racers need a thriving trail system and open areas for snowmobilers to ride. Snowmobile manufacturers and aftermarket companies use trail snowmobiles and parts sales as a base to support racing. The American Council of Snowmobile Associations, ACSA, makes sure access to trails and riding area are not closed to snowmobiling. ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport. Trail and open area riding snowmobilers support organized snowmobile racing. Support them in return. Make a Donation Now - Be a Friend of ACSA and keep ACCESS to our trail system open. Learn more about ACSA...