Yamaha Snowmobiles Snowmobile Ski Runners
Find Yamaha snowmobile ski runner part numbers for your Yamaha snowmobile in the Traction Application Guide at the top of the page.
- New for 2015-16!!! RUY-0120 Standard Runner for 120 Class Snowmobiles.
- The Executive runner has 8" of 60° turning carbide. It is suitable for competition and experienced riders. The carbide in this runner must be balanced with a studded track.
- The Ace Bar has 6” or 8" of 60° turning carbide on a tall, square host bar. Works great if you ride in deep snow.
- Trail Blazer IV runner has 6" of 60° turning carbide. Great if you are looking for overall improvement in handling to replace your OEM runner. Use with a studded or un-studded track.
- The Extender Trail III with 4" of 60° turning carbide for trail touring. Use with a lightly studded or un-studded track
- Hardweld and Standard bars do not have carbide inserts.
- The Dooly has two Flat-Top runners mounted on a plate which significantly reduces darting. The 4”, 6” and 8” carbide in the runner follows the same riding recommendation guidelines as single bars.
- The Slim Jim is built from one piece of steel. The runner portion is taller than the single runners and Doolys for deeper penetration for superb darting reduction and cornering control. Available with 4”, 6” and 8” carbide inserts.
If you don't find the Yamaha snowmobile runner you are looking for contact us. We'll do our best to help you find the Yamaha runner to fit your ski. Woody's - Ask the Experts
Find Yamaha snowmobile runner part numbers for your Yamaha snowmobile ski in the Traction Application Guide at the top of the page.