The most popular single-ply track stud available for trail riding – also known as the Ski-Doo Phantom stud.
- For use in single-ply tracks and support plates
- Through-hardened carbon steel with 60° carbide insert
- 1.2" head with anti-rotation lines
- Proper nut(s) included with stud(s). Purchase additional nuts here.
- 1325 series also available in a 90 piece kit: 90 studs, nuts, & round support plates
Looking for expert traction advice? Shop our Hookup Traction Guide to see what is required to take your riding experience to the next level, based on your stock snowmobile, riding style, and preferences.
Woody's recommends snowmobile studs protrude 1/4" to 3/8" over the track lug.