Snowmobile Ski Carbide Runners: Dual and Single Runners
Why Buy Woody’s Runners?
Runners are an important part of your snowmobile riding or racing experience. Woody's carbide dual and single runners keep you connected to the ground and respond to how you drive.
Benefits of Woody’s industry-leading snowmobile runners are:
- Woody’s has over 45 years of manufacturing experience.
- Woody’s collaborates with the snowmobile and aftermarket ski manufacturers to develop runners that maximize steering.
- Quality steel and carbide construction for longevity.
- Traction Application Guide for expert runner recommendations for your snowmobile.
- Single and Dual carbide runners for all Polaris, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo, Yamaha and aftermarket snowmobile skis.
Snowmobile Ski Runners for Racing
Woody's makes carbide runners that are on used in thousands of snowmobile races every year.
The top North American & European snowmobile racers depend on Woody’s racing experience and innovation to make runners specifically for the track conditions on which they race.
Racing ski runners are available to everyone for purchase through our website.