This narrow-profile race stud is ideal for drags, ice ovals, cross country, and speed runs. Its piercing, 30° steel tip digs deep for extreme control, while the patented Traction Master head cups the track for unbeatable rigidity and support.
- For use in two-ply tracks and support plates
- Through-hardened carbon steel with 30° steel tip
- 1″ head with patented track trapping design
- Proper nut(s) included with stud(s). Purchase extra nuts here.
- Sharpen the 30° steel tip with the Woody’s Stud Sharpening Tool
Woody’s recommends snowmobile studs protrude 1/4″ to 3/8″ over the track lug.