When To BuyTrail Ski Runners
Trail runners are used for:
- Replacing old runners
- Improving safety, handling, and control
- Balancing out a studded track
Choosing the proper runner is crucial, as it will play a huge role in handling and performance. Determining a runner should be based on your snowmobile, quantity of studs, and riding style. The same runner can perform differently based on these variables.
Select stock or aftermarket below to shop all runner options - OR - use our Hookup Traction Guide for stock snowmobiles and get a complete list of the traction products we recommend for your year, make, & model!
When to BuyCompetition Ski Runners
These runners were designed to meet the demands of those competing in climbs, drags, ovals, cross-country, snocross, and speed runs. The jist of our competition-based runners:
- Designed to fit race skis
- Built to hookup in extreme terrain
- Carbide lengths ranging from 3" to 14"
- Two bar styles (snocross & competition)