Easy to follow instructions for snowmobile studs, snowmobile runners, and screws.
Available in English and Français.
At Woody's, we make it our business to put your safety first. Our commitment to establishing traction technical advise and stud and wearbar installation instructions reflects that. The information below is a compilation, but may not be inclusive, of our stud and wearbar installation instructions. Information is also listed under our Tech Tips section.
If you have additional questions about installing studs and wearbars, difficulty viewing or downloading the information, contact us at (989) 689-4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before continuing installing your Woody's® traction products. Some French instructions are at the bottom of the page. If there are instructions you need that have not been translated, please contact us.
Snowmobile Accessories Installation
- Navigator Ski Protector for Arctic Cat Skis: Installation Video
- Navigator Ski Protector Instructions - Call to have printed instructions mailed to you
- Snow Flap Installation Instructions
- Track Tension Tool Instructions
Twist Screws Installation
Snowmobile Stud Installation
- Stud Installation Instructions Two Ply Tracks
- Stud Installation Instructions Single Ply Tracks
- Track Drill Instructions
Snowmobile Carbide Runner Installation
Snowmobile Studding Templates
- Universal Template 15" x 121" - (COMB-TEMP)
- 2.52 Pitch-Single Ply Template for 128" Track - (252S-TEMP)
- 2.86 Pitch-Single Ply Template for 120" and137" Tracks - (286S-TEMP)
- 3.0 Pitch-Single Ply Template for 141" Track - (300S-TEMP)
- Template for 13.5", 14" or 15" x 128" Tracks - (128 TEMP)
- Long Track Template for 15" & 16" x 136" & 144" Track - (LONG-TEMP-2)
- BearCat Template for 2.52 Pitch Single Ply, Wide Tracks - (BEAR-TEMP)
- 20"x154" Single-Ply BearCat Template for 2.86 Pitch - (BCTS-TEMP)
- 2.86 Pitch Two Ply Template - (286T-TEMP-2)
- 129" - 2.86 Pitch Template - (129-TEMP)
Snowmobile Stud Nuts & Support Plates Installation
INSTRUCTIONS D’INSTALLATION DES CRAMPONS
- Stud pour SIMPLES Tractions motoneige PLY
- Instructions d’installation des crampons 2-PLY
- Instructions d’utilisation du perforateur de chenille Woody’s
- Instructions d'installation des 'crous et des plaques de soutien Digger de Woody's